Hasanuddin University Rector Regulation Number: 25000 / UN4.1 / OT.10 / 2016 dated May 16, 2016, concerning the Organization and Work Procedures of the Hasanuddin University Faculty and Schools
Quality Assurance Group is an element of the Faculty / School that plans, implements, controls and develops an academic quality assurance system at the Faculty / School and Study Program.
Duties of the Quality Assurance Group
The Quality Assurance Group has the task of planning, implementing, controlling and developing a School’s academic quality assurance system and a multidisciplinary Study Program that is in line with the Unhas internal quality assurance system, and is responsible for quality improvement in a planned and sustainable manner.
The function of the Quality Assurance Group
The Quality Assurance Group has functions:
- formulation of academic quality policies in line with Unhas academic quality policies, in the context of achieving the School’s academic performance targets and multidisciplinary Study Programs;
- formulation and development of academic quality standards in line with Unhas quality standards;
- implementation of academic and management quality standards that are in line with Unhas quality standards;
- formulation of academic quality manuals that are in line with Unhas quality manuals;
- development of monitoring systems and evaluation of academic quality based on information systems;
- implementation of monitoring and evaluation of academic quality assurance activities;
- Submitting a report on the results of monitoring and evaluation and recommendations in writing to the Dean.
- conducting analysis of the follow-up to the implementation of monitoring and evaluation;
- providing recommendations for improvement to achieve the goals of the School and the multidisciplinary Study Program; and
- other tasks given by the Dean.