Learning activities of the Forestry Study Program are supported by adequate facilities, such as:
- Laboratories, which include Forest Planning and Informations System laboratory, Forest Biotechnology laboratory, Siviculture Laboratory, Forest Conservation and Ecotourism laboratory, Forest Product Processing and Utilization Laboratory, Forest Policy and Enterpreneurship Laboratory, Forest Integrated Laboratory, Forest Harvesting laboratory, Forest Protection Laboratory, dan Watershed Management Laboratory.
- Office rooms, meeting room dan hall, equipped with equipment such as soundsystem, LCD and Internet service (wifi).
- Lecture and seminar rooms, which are adequately sized and equipped with equipment such as LCD and Internet service (wifi) for smooth learning activities for all students and lectures.
- Libraries, consisting of: central librarly dan faculty laboratory managed by Technical implementation unit of Hasanuddin University Library. The Library is equipped with library service, information service, CD-ROM service, internet service, copy service, consultation service, internship service, training and education service.
- Center for student’s activites
- Hasanuddin University Teaching Forest, as a natural laboratory that is managed specially for the purpose of research, education and community service for students and lectures.